Terms And Conditions
You must read and agree to the below terms and conditions before entering or associating yourself with Country Girl Management. By completing an application form or by confirming your attendance to this event you are confirming your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
To be eligible to enter any Country Girl Management event you must:
- Hold a valid passport or be eligible to hold one
- Be between the ages of 8 and 35 on the day of the event
Have parent/guardian’s permission to enter if under the age of 18, and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at the event (excluding the 3
- Be a person of good character who wants to send a positive message to girls across Australia
Either live in or in the surrounding areas of the CGM event. We don’t recommend that you travel too far to reach the event as event times
and schedules are subject to change and CGM will not cover any travel expenses
You can already be signed with an agency and enter the competition; however, you must obtain approval from your agency to do so
The following terms have the following meanings
“Country Girl Management” means Country Girl Australia Pty Ltd trading as Country Girl Management a community based national search,
confidence campaign and mother agency that travels across Australia and New Zealand, it’s officers, agents, staff and assigns.
- “Contestant Venue” means the venue or venues designated by us for holding of the contest.
“Entry Form” means either the online, paper based or social media submission of information provided by a contestant or potential contestant
for the purpose of participating in an event.
- “Contestant Fee” means the fee payable by each contestant who enters a CGM Event
The following sets out the requirements for each contestant:
The Contestant agrees to comply with and otherwise follow the rules and procedures notified to her by Country Girl Management, from time to time, relating to all events forming part of Country Girl Management. The contestant understands that Country Girl Management does not cover any travel costs or other related costs to the contestant for their travel or preparation for the contest. It is because of this that we recommend that you only compete in a location close to your usual residence. The contestant understands that the event times/dates may change due to unforeseen circumstances. If there is not a town close to your living location and you would still like to enter you can enter our online competition [Please contact us for further details].
Upon acceptance of an application submitted by a contestant, the contestant acknowledges and agrees that the Contestant Fee will become due and payable prior to the event. The contestant acknowledges and agrees that the Contestant Fee is in relation to the outlined inclusions only and that further costs may be associated with any photography, grooming or other services. There will also be guests tickets available for friends and family to watch the 1 day event starting at $20 p/p. The contestant acknowledges and agrees that the contestant fee and any additional purchases are non-refundable and if the contestant is not able to attend then they must contact CGM to either transfer to another event or receive the "CGM Model Search + Confidence Course" online course as a substitute.
3 Day Events
The contestant understands that CGM does not cover any travel costs or other related costs to the contestant for their travel or preparation for the contest. There is a fee required for this from the contestant. For a cost breakdown of the 3 day event please email email@example.com. Participation at any of the CGM Events is subject to the contestant's adherence with the Country Girl Management Code of Conduct, which will be sent out prior to the event.
The contestant acknowledges and agrees that the first $100 paid is non-refundable. Any fees paid towards the event in addition to this are also non-refundable after 30 days from first instalment/payment. If the contestant is not able to attend the event and the 30 days has passed since first payment then they are able to claim anything paid as credit towards any future CGM purchases. This credit must be used within 6 months of cancellation.
Online Events and Academy
The contestant acknowledges and agrees that the contestant fee paid is in relation to the outlined inclusions only and that further costs
may be associated with any photography, grooming or other services. The contestant acknowledges and agrees that the contestant fee and any
additional purchases are non-refundable after 72 hours from purchase and if the contestant is not able to attend/complete the course then
they are able to transfer to another Online Event.
- Editing of photos commences with 72 hours of the photoshoot.
- If you would like to choose your own photos to be edited you must tick the box ‘I want to select my own edited images’ otherwise CGM will select images for editing.
- Packages available by way of personalised emailed link with 25 business days of full payment being received.
- Any hard copy items will be mailed to you within 25 business days after you receive your digital images once they are approved.
- If there is any damage to a product when it arrives, please send CGM photo evidence within 48 hours of arrival.
- Confirmation of payment and/or remittance advice to be provided by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If under the age of 18 this form must be completed and signed by a parent or guardian
- Package upgrades are available up to the date of delivery and prior payment will be credited to your account.
- No refunds or downgrades are available once editing work has commenced.
- Please take a photo of this contract for your reference.
- Contact must be made with CGM prior to using any images for commercial purposes
In consideration of being a Contestant in CGM's Model Search and Confidence Campaign, and thereby being given the opportunity that Country Girl Australia offers:
The Contestant expressly grants to Country Girl Management (for payment of no royalties or other consideration to the Contestant), the right to use for promotion of any event associated with Country Girl Australia, those photographs, likenesses, videos or pictures of the Contestant (whether in the form of still or motion pictures and whether displayed in print or on the internet or otherwise) taken by or on behalf of Country Girl Australia in connection with the Contestant’s entry into any event associated with Country Girl Australia. The Contestant hereby further expressly acknowledges and agrees that Country Girl Australia shall have the right as a result of the Contestant’s entry into Country Girl Australia, to earn revenue from the Contestant’s photographs, image, likeness and/or commentary taken or used in connection with Country Girl Australia.
The Contestant further expressly grants Country Girl Australia the right to make and/or publish commentary relating to the Contestant’s entry into the Event and/or Country Girl Australia generally, provided that all commentary is truthful, relevant, in good taste and is made by way of background information on the Contestant in the context of her becoming a Contestant in Country Girl Australia.
Except for any liability that cannot be exclude by law, CGM (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the event, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the control of CGM)
- Any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference
Any entry that is late, lost, altered or damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by CGM) due to any reason that is beyond
the reasonable control of CGM
- Any participation in any event or activity whether arranged by CGM or otherwise
In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the ability of CGM to proceed with the events on any dates or in any manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, acts of terrorism, CGM may, in its absolute discretion, cancel the event and recommence it from the start or at any point that CGM considers reasonable under the circumstances.
The contestant shall not directly or indirectly at any time hereafter disclose any confidential information owned by or relating to Country Girl Australia that becomes known to the contestant by reason of or as a result of her participation in Country Girl Australia. The contestant must also not publish any negative, demeaning or defamatory comments or confidential information by any means including by way of social media.
In consideration of the Contestant entering an event with Country Girl Australia and in consideration of this Agreement, Country Girl Australia agrees to provide all such reasonable assistance as the Contestant may require to assist the Contestant to prepare herself as well as can be reasonably expected, for her entry into and appearance at each Country Girl Australia event to which she qualifies, including without limitation, training, advice, support and encouragement.
Neither party will be liable for failing to perform its obligations under this agreement as long as the failure is triggered by something beyond its reasonable control. This clause does not excuse payment of monies due.
If a party is unable to perform any obligation under this agreement because of a Force Majeure Event, then:
- As soon as reasonably practicable (and in any event no later than 10 Business Days) after the Force Majeure Event arises, that party must notify the other party of the extent to which the notifying party is unable to perform its obligation;
- Where a party complies with clause (i), that party’s obligation to perform those obligations will be suspended for the duration of the delay arising directly out of the Force Majeure Event; and
- In all cases, the parties must use their best endeavours to minimise the impact of any Force Majeure Event
The purpose of the provision is to relieve a party impacted by the force majeure by extending, temporarily suspending or terminating the agreement due to unexpected and unavoidable events such as “acts of God,” including hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, landslides, and wildfires, and certain man-made events like riots, wars, terrorism, explosions, labour strikes, and scarcity of energy supplies. To be classified as a force majeure event, the event must be beyond the control of the contracting parties, it cannot be anticipated, foreseeable, or expected, and the event must be unavoidable (irresistibility).
In addition to the above, the following represents the terms and conditions of us and access of this website.
Access & Use
All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the Site ("Content") are protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as authorized in writing by Country Girl Australia. The reproduction, duplication, distribution (including by way of email, facsimile or other electronic means), publication, modification, copying or transmission of any Content is STRICTLY PROHIBITED unless you have obtained the prior written consent of Country Girl Australia. The Site may contain links to other websites outside the Site for your information and convenience. Miss Country Girl Australia makes no warranty or representation as to the functionality of these links, the security of those sites or the reliability or accuracy of the information contained on these sites. You access any such website entirely at your own risk.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
Subject to the Implied Terms:
- Country Girl Australia DOES NOT WARRANT that the Site is fit for any particular purpose or that the Site is free of viruses and other harmful components or that the Content is accurate, complete or reliable.
- You should make and rely on your own enquires before entering into any transaction on the basis of the Content of the Site.
- You acknowledge that Country Girl Australia, its officers, agents, employees or assigns ARE NOT LIABLE for any delays, inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, viruses, communication line failures or for the destruction, damage or unauthorised access to your computer system or Site.
- You acknowledge that Country Girl Australia is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct or material found in connection with the Site, including such conduct or material transmitted by any means by any other person.